Monday, September 16, 2013

Social Media Questions

Questions you should ask yourself when Creating a Social Media Marketing Plan

1.  Who should set up and maintain my company's social media account? If you have a large company, designate someone from your marketing department.

2.  How often should I post to my social networks? At least 2 to 3 times a day. Stagger your post throughout the day.

3. Which social networks should I use? You can always start out with Twitter or Facebook. Until you find out what works best for your business.

4.  What is my goal for using social media?  To convert likes into customers. You want to attract and engage your customers. Most importantly you want to expose your brand.

The biggest mistake you can make is not to have a Social Media Plan. So build a plan (or let us build one for you) and stick with it. Once a month you will have to go back and evaluate what works and what doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment